Friday 10 May 2013

Oriflame Products, Offers & Reviews

My Oriflame UK Journey



I have to say since coming across to Oriflame UK last November I have never looked back.  

When I first started I thought; "this is too much like hard work, I am never going to get anywhere with this"..... always looked at the success stories and thought," bet it took them years to get to that position, just thought it was impossible."

So November I plodded on, bought products for me, and completely over indulged.  December I bought Christmas presents for everybody else from the catalogue.  So by the time it got to January, it was time to stop spending on me and get my finger out.

I started selling on Ebay and opened a Facebook Page.  It started off slow, but now I have a very successful customer base and 1731 followers on Facebook... not bad in the short space of time that I achieved this.

Not satisfied with this, I decided I wanted to recruit a Team.  So up to now I have a fantastic team of around 70 consultants who work very hard, and are making some great money.

I was promoted to Group Manager last month, I have always been very ambitious, and made many mistakes along the way, but without making mistakes you don't learn, so onwards and upwards and hoping to achieve a lot more within the next 6 months.

So if you think you have what it takes to be an Oriflame Consultant, you can either email me for further information oriflamebyjulie@aol.com or sign up here.



Special Offers



As the new catalogue 6 will be starting on Saturday, I really have to share these amazing offers with you.  

Many cosmetic companies seem to have a limited amount of mens products, but I have to say Oriflame UK has a fantastic selection... a few of my favourites are:


Glacier Eau de Toilette


If you are a fan of Cool Water, then you will love this.  It's a lovely fruity smell that lasts for ages.  A really big seller amongst our customers.  RRP £14.95, our SALE Price - £9.95

 And for this catalogue only, they are offering a free matching Glacier Aftershave Balm worth £5.95 with every purchase of the Glacier Eau De Toilette... Buy it Here




Another Best Seller is:

Architect Eau De Toilette... this has a very aromatic smell to it and a great favourite with our customers.  Currently on sale RRP £22.95, our SALE Price - £16.95... Buy it here




Finally if you are a regular Oriflame UK customer, you will know how much of a fantastic range of makeup that they sell; cheap prices, great value.

They have a vast selection of foundations for all ages and skin types.  

Everlasting Foundation gives up to 10 hours of wear with flawless looking skin.  This has a medium to high coverage, so great for hiding any skin imperfections.  It blends really easily, leaving your skin with a silky smooth finish.  Comes in 6 shades to help get that perfect match.  RRP £11.45, our SALE Price - £7.95


See what our customers say:



Everlasting foundation

My skin is dry and I find difficult to find a foundation. Even after using the moisturiser most of foundations leave my T-area dry . Not Everlasting foundation. It stays on for long time and looks great on skin. I use it with GG Make-up base and can't say how much I love them :)



!!!!!!!!

5 STAR FOUNDATION!!!!!! the best foundation on the market and lasting power is amazing i recommend this product!!!!!!!!



So why not find out for yourself.  Buy all of your Oriflame products here at discounted prices from a trusted seller - Ebay Shop






No comments:

Post a Comment