Monday 6 May 2013

First Blog - Hopefully One Of Many

First Blog - Hopefully One Of Many

Well after some thought, I have decided to go into the world of Blogging.  So many people I know do this, and I have to say as a naturally nosy person, I love to read about other people's lives!

Well my Bank Holiday Monday should have been I suppose sat in a Beer Garden with the sun beating down on me enjoying a glass of wine.. or two.  In an ideal world, but no my Bank Holiday Monday was filled with other things.

You could say I am slightly addicted to entering competitions; and have to say have won some amazing things; Ipad x 2, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Money, Clothes, Sweets etc etc.  So my usual morning routine had to be comping!


It is my daily ritual, Competition ClubThe Prizefinder.comSimply Prizes and finally randomly looking for Facebook competitions.  Your probably thinking, how sad, but honestly once you start it gets addicting!

So as my beer garden didn't go to plan, thought I would start in my own garden.... painting and cutting grass... :(


So I roped my youngest into helping me... he was quite enthusiastic in the beginning... he then sloped off to "the toilet" and never came back


Found him....Xbox seemed more appealing!!

I have to say I am always very skeptical on buying very cheap products that I know nothing about.  But  purchased this Timber Treatment from B & M Bargains Shop for £2.99 and have to say it is one of the best fence stains I have used.   Goes on really easy was touch dry in minutes; we put 2 coats on and there was still plenty left, absolute bargain!

I thought it would be a nightmare to put on, but not at all.  I am terrible for overloading my brush, and this didn't seem to make any difference, as there were no paint drips running down the fence or anything.  

My neighbour was so happy she even bought us a bottle of wine ;)




So as my fence was looking so lovely, it was only right that I moved onto the garden.  So after mowing, weeding and trimming hedges... even though I could have polished off a bottle of wine, I settled for a cuppa!


Bottle of wine chilling nicely in the fridge.... later maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment