Thursday 16 May 2013

New Oriflame Products For Catalogue 6


Well, Oriflame's Catalogue 6 started last weekend, and I can't believe how many New products it has in, as well as loads of free gifts!!





The New Oasis Range are fantastic.  When I go on holiday I always take a perfume that reminds me of holidays; a one that has a nice fruity or exotic scent to it and Oasis certainly has this.  They have brought out perfume, shower gel, moisturiser and face mist, which is everything you need to pack into your holiday essentials......Click HERE to see the video lauch



Oriflame have released an amazing New Mascara called 2FX Over Black Mascara.  It not only lengthens your lashes, but it also adds volume.  Excellent substitute for those of you who don't like to wear false lashes.  It doesn't clump and separates your eye lashes rather than sticking them together, which I have found with some mascara's I have used in the past.



Great launch price too, usually retailing at £9.95 but they have it on SALE for £6.95, you can buy it HERE.


What really caught my eye in this catalogue, was the new eyeshadows.  I prefer to have small eyeshadows that I can pop into my bag on a night out, rather than the palettes, they are too bulky for me.  The Mono Eye shadow comes in 12 fantastic colours




There is a choice here for all tastes... my preference are the neutral brown as I have never been able to carry off the brighter colours 











They range from Matte to pearly effect, and at a great Launch price of £2.95 

You can buy them HERE


Always been a HUGE fan of the Optimals range.... and now even more excited that they have brought out the Cleanse & Tone range.

These are must have basics for perfectly cleansed skin!


It is so important to get the right cleanser for your skin type, this will avoid unnecessary breakouts or redness.

The Normal/Combination Skin cleanser comes in a great foaming cleanser, while the Oily skin cleanser comes in a gel form.

These on offer for a limited time - £5.20 each - You can save even more money by buying the cleanser and toner together for £9.90

Buy them HERE 






The one that I am using at the minute is the Dry/Sensitive skin... I am so prone to breakouts, but don't have particularly oily skin, so this works excellent for me.  The Cleanser comes as a soothing milk form, while the toner is not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out.

These are also on offer - £5.20 each or you can buy them both together at a discount price - £9.90

You can buy them HERE






Finally as I am not going away this year :(... there is only one thing for it... faking it!!  As I live in the wonderful sunny UK, where we only see our summer for about 1 week of the year.. and I am usually busy that week!!

I always worry that when I put on false tan I am going to wake up looking like I have been tangoed!!!  So I love using Oriflame gradual tanning lotion.  Not only does it moisturise my skin, but it also gradually builds a natural looking tan, and leaves a lovely shimmer on your skin.

But just remember to wash your hands, after you have used it.. nothing worse than having tanned palms!!

This is also new to Oriflame, and so pleased they brought this out, well worth the money - £6.95 for 200ml.

You can buy it HERE


So whether you are going on holiday or staying at home.. plenty of new products here to put a smile on your face.....  check out all our Oriflame Products HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment